Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not even kidding.


Hey guys.  Remember in that chevron headboard post when I joked I wore that outfit in middle school?

The universe works in mysterious ways.  

These photos showed up at work this week.  

Oooooh, yeah.  That's me.  I apparently forgot to mention the butterfly clips attached to the shirt that were also the key to "style for dayzzzz". 

Oh baby, it's a close up. That's right, folks.  First month of blogging and I'm already sharing middle school pictures.  Where do we go from here?

These pics are from a show we did in a summer camp. It is believed to be the summer before 9th grade. For real.  It was School House Rock: LIVE!  You bet I know the words to the Preamble to the Constitution.


Apparently I actually wore Keds. Not running shoes.

Did I mention they showed up at work?  And that I work in an elementary school?  "Mrs. P, your legs are so ashy!"

No, children, they're glistening.

No comments:

Post a Comment